Frequently Asked Questions

Do I need a lawyer?

If you are being charged with a crime, we recommend you seek the help of a lawyer with experience in criminal defense.

What do I do if I was pulled over while intoxicated?

If you were pulled over while intoxicated, you will have to face a judge. We recommend you seek the help of an experienced attorney to defend your case.

What do I do if I’m a victim of domestic violence?

If you are or have been a victim of domestic violence, we recommend you seek professional assistance. Your legal status doesn’t matter, you have rights and there are laws that protect you.

Have other questions? Set up a consultation with our attorneys today.