The Legal Offices of Alejo Lugo and Associates offers you a large number of legal services, specialized in any case of immigration. Remember, even if you do not have legal documents or immigration status, you have rights in this country that some institutions do not want you to know about. Don’t worry! We are here to help you with any immigration problem you may have. We know the law and are up to date with the most recent legislation to provide you with the best defense possible.
Our staff speaks Spanish to assure that our customers feel secure and receive the best care.
Remember that many cases only allow a certain time frame for you to take legal action and defend yourself, perhaps tomorrow may be too late.
Areas of practice:
- Representation in an Immigration Court
- Citizenship / Permanent Residence
- Worker Visa
- DACA & DAPA
- Adjustment of Status / Family Petition
- Provisional Unlawful Presence Waiver
- Domestic Violence
- Crimes and Deportation
- Criminal record that affects your status of immigration
- Petitions for Children
- Voluntary Departure
- Humanitarian Visa / Humanitarian Parole
- E-2 Investor Visa
- Travel, Arrival and Departure Documents
- U Visa